Drumroll —– Award time people! I am honored to receive the award titled: A very inspiring blogger award! Thank you Nicole Davis – Triumphant Wings :)!!! Nicole is a poignant and powerful writer who inspires through everything that she writes. As for me,I believe awards are great for self-indulgence and they make you gloat like a plump duck. But the thing with awards is, I never feel good enough for them. That’s just me. (Or an evil modest doppelganger. Who knows.) On a serious note I think I have a long way to go in the inspirational department. But this nomination will do good to remind me that I better hurry! Thanks again Nicole:)
Rules for accepting the award nomination:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me:
1. I had my first ice cream sandwich when I was nine. After a hiatus of twenty-one years, I had my second. Lets just say that love stood the test of time.
2. I can strike a conversation with anyone! In fact I think I’m so good at small-talk that I feel obligated to extend a helping hand to all aspiring small-talkers out there
3. I haven’t read the entire Harry Potter series. Yeah yeah, hang me.
4. To me red lipstick is something that always looks good on others, but never on me. Therefore I stay away.
5. I love a good, belly aching, tear spurting, snorting laugh.
6. I have the memory of a goldfish suffering from amnesia
7. I am great with secrets. (Hint: point no. 6 )
Fifteen inspirational bloggers I am nominating:
- Irene Waters – Reflections and Nightmares
- Archita Mitra – Life Half Glass full
- Archita – A journey called life
- Laura Gabrielle Feasey
- My renaissance blog
- Writer’s notebook – Elaine Canham
- Claudette – To search and to find happiness in everyday
- Pavanneh – Because I can
- Truth Shall Set You Free So Don’t Be A Crybaby
- eat all fresh
- The Odd Things
- U Be Cute
- A mom’s blog
- Mostly true stories of K. Renea P