Yes, so this is why you’re probably here.
Or unless you want to know what I cooked for dinner yesterday. I can write about that for you. I’m good that way.
Hint: Check my Writing Services as a Freelance Writer and Blogger, where I’ll engross you with my tons of skills and abilities (ahem, modesty is overrated in the writing world, or so they tell me).
Once upon a time, I turned 30. Moved to Canada and had my calling.
I went to sleep one night and woke up thinking about “inkriched.”
My bee and honey obsession for words hit the horses-eye (not a bull person, sorry). I took a chance at the slot machine. All the stars finally lined up.
Write. Write. Write. I had hit the jackpot.
I’m still drowning in my riches as we speak. Not convinced? Head on over to my blog.
Mother to three children who keep it real for me.
Real love. Real joy. Real blessings. Real Hope.
Real everything, as far as they are concerned.
My meeting-spot, you know when you get lost and decide a safe place to find each other. That’s what he is. He knows how to find me. He can bring me back.
He still puts me at a loss for words (another reason why I took to paper). He makes life meaningful. And a lot of fun.
You know the mushy cliche’s about parents that we see on social media? Every one of them fits.
My future, hopefully-not-imaginary novel, will be dedicated to them.
The part of my heart that is soft and kind. It’s because of them.
I pray for them. The most. Always. Forever.
Never have been the wise, dumbledore-ish Sister (not referring to his luscious beard). But he has always been the awesome brother.
Right down to him spying on my diary and acing annoying-lil-brother 101.
Right down to him being the humble, simple and honourable man he is now.
The Other Stuff that’s also Me:
- Friends are my vitamins. ‘Life-without-them-incomplete-useless-painful’ important. You know who you are. If we live that long, I have an around-the-world adventure planned out. So stick around.
- Family is important.Close. Distant. Other-worldly. I am honoured to be a part of their lives.
- Wheel of Fortune (plan to show up in front of that famous wheel some day)
- Softball. Playing again after almost two decades. Sigh (with pleasure)
- Drool over Heart-jolting-out-of-its-cagey-home kind of stuff. Mush-Factor all the way.
- Sympathetic. Here,a pat on your back if you’ve read up till here
I have to go now.