I can’t promise world peace despite my innate faith in the ‘pen being mightier than the sword’.
But here’s something I can promise.
To understand and write YOUR STORY, the way it’s meant to be written.
Stories aren’t just for novels, movies or people who change the course of history.
You live them. I live them. We are all a bunch of stories, waiting to be read.
Whether you run a small business or a flourishing company , YOU have a story the world needs to hear. In your voice, with my words, and for all to benefit from.
For example it could be about your product or service. How you thought of it one hot summer afternoon in June? What it means to you? How you expect customers to catch and comprehend its value?
Yes. It’s all a big, fat, beautiful story.
And this is the summary of mine.
“To write words that enrich. “
As a writer I have experience with:
- Blogs/ articles
- Website content
- Corporate writing( brochures, rewriting, proofreading etc.)
- Creative writing (fiction, non-fiction)
A question you’re bound to ask at this point. Well for starters I am:
- Glued to the ‘QUE’ mantra. Quality. Uniqueness. Enrichment.
- Independent and thorough in my research skills
- Able to adapt to client needs without losing my ‘writing’ voice
- Open to a variety of writing areas and topics
- As easy going as they get
- Dependable with a great eye for detail
I can provide relevant samples when required. Just say the word.